My BIO | Astro Profiles
My personal journey has taken me through both highs and lows, disappointments and depressions have almost claimed my soul at times. Finally, after much struggle, I have emerged from the darkness, with renewed understanding, hope and faith. I have learned new ways to counter my internal reactions to all the vexations I encounter and have dedicated myself to the understanding that self-awareness, honesty and self-acceptance are truly the keys for gaining inner balance.
MY BELIEFS :
-there is a greater plan behind all things and indeed there is a cosmic connection between the Creator and the divinity within all creation.
- I believe in the ever-changing influence of the Moon and the Stars and the symbology of the seasons. I believe in our astrological inheritance, but also that we may, by will and opportunity determine our most positive outcome.
- I believe we have the inner capacity to overcome whatever hinders, afflicts and deters us from positive advancement towards our mission in life.
- I believe in the essence of the Gnostic teachings passed down through the Christ, although I also believe that the Bible itself as it is written is an unrealiable source of information about our true purpose and meaning in life.
-I believe that divine Love can transcend all barriers of separation, however our earthly experience generally creates bewildernment, delusion and distortions.
- I believe in Sincerity, Compassion, Generosity, Truth, Kindness and Respect and I believe in the Universal Laws as our guide to the advancement of our soul's ultimate destination. I believe that Trust is when Jesus talked about judgement, it was not to eliminate judgement, as without informed judgement we would all be at the mercy of chaos. I believe that there is a difference between judgement and prejudice, and it is the latter we are meant to avoid. I believe that religious prejudice and persecution for individual beliefs creates only hatred and that hatred is the real EVIL among us.
-I believe that as long as Greed, Fanaticism,Narrow Mindedness,Legislated Poverty, Political Misrepresentation, Globally induced famine, the abuse of resources, imbalanced monetary distributions and obsessions with power exist, there must continue to be wars.
- I believe that as long as the Takers keep taking, and the givers continue to follow blindly in ignorance, planetary oblivion continues to be a threat for us all.
My blessings in Life have included:
- unexpected opportunities to travel to the FAR EAST, CENTRAL AMERICA AND ENGLAND as well as experience in the international foreigh student exchange program, as a host for visitors from Cental America
-Twice a mother, to 2 daughters who continue to confuse and perplex me, yet have proven to teach me much about myself.
-after much disappointment, finally finding a partner who supports and sustains me through my personal struggles
-the joy of 2 young grandchildren who have taught me once again to enjoy play, and allow me to observe once again, the innocence and true purity of spirit
- necessary privations and losses, which have taught me humility and strength, and helped me to realise my own enduring abiltiy to overcome.
-encounters with a number of UP'S - unexplained phenomena -which have over and again proven to me that ' all is not as it seems '. Also significant close encounters with death of people around me, whose losses have made it easier to cement my firm understanding that when the body surrenders, the soul carries on ad-infinitum.